HR and Employment Law support
This is our package for businesses and organisations that have an HR function but require an external support service for their HR issues and require Employment Law support. We offer the following service:
- Access to our Online HR system which has contracts of employment, disciplinary and grievance procedures and all the policies your business will need to be compliant with current employment law. You will also have access to a suite of template letters for the most common situations you will face. The documents are updated as legislation changes.
- A dedicated advisor who can advise on all HR and Employment Law matters (save for pensions and tax). This could range from a sanity check on an HR issue you have through to a complicated legal issue such as a discrimination complaint by an employee.
- Access to your advisor can be by phone, e-mail, Skype or face to face meetings.
- We can provide on-site support for HR meetings with employees and, if required, we can conduct these meetings.
- Conducting investigations into disciplinary and grievance issues.
- Where required, support with letters and all other HR and Employment Law documentation including settlement agreements.
- Employment Law and HR training for your HR people and, if required, training for managers on how to handle issues like disciplinary/grievance, performance and sickness absence.
- Affordable fixed prices.
We would love to speak to you.